“The future of work in the age of digitalisation, globalisation and migration” will be held in September 22 at the University of Agder (Norway). The purpose of this conference series are to inspire stakeholders in Norway to explore scenarios which will help meet the challenges of the future of work and contribute to more inclusive social development.
Through three conferences and workshops under the concept “The future of work” we will address three major forces that will impact the future: digitalisation, migration and globalisation. In the first conference emphasized the impact of digitalisation: the skills requirements, the types of work and the quality of work in a 10-20 year perspective. At this second conference, we will focus on the changing global order and the future of work.
- Associate Professor Stina Torjesen, the School of Business and Law at the University of Agder, conference leader
- Professor Bart Los, University of Groningen
- Henrik Munther, Lawyer in the Confederation of Norwegian Enterprise (NHO)
- Nina Mjøberg, LO Norway
- Ton Driessen, President in the European Workplace Innovation Network
- President in the European Workplace Innovation Network
- Professor Steven Dhondt, TNO/KU Leuven, leader of the GI-NI project
All the information about the programme and registration procedures can be found at the following link: